Head of Content and Marketing
This is a rare opportunity to join an arts platform as a founder and be given creative freedom to push it to new heights. We are looking for a passionate and forward- thinking individual with an active interest in the arts.
Create on-brand content for our platform and social media channels, manage the day-to-day running of the brand and visual content, analyse user engagement and develop partnerships. This would best suit someone who works part-time or flexible hours and is dedicated to a career in the arts industry. This is an exciting proposition and will allow you to hone an array of new skills, meet industry professionals and fully expose yourself to London's arts and culture scene, producing a stand-out piece for your CV and portfolio.
- Curate weekly 'what's on' listings of upcoming exhibitions, events, screenings and workshops
- Manage and upload listings and blog content via our CMS
- Create and source visual assets for our social media channels, particularly Instagram
- Attend arts exhibitions and events, capturing photo and video content for social media
- Liaise with galleries, artists and curators
- Carryout artists interviews (desirable)
- Keen interest in the arts industry
- Mad research skills
- High attention to detail
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and effective marketing tools
- Storytelling capabilities
- Communication, both written and verbal
- Expertise in content management systems (CMS)
- Basic skills in Photoshop and After Effects
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Next level writing skills and ability to conduct great email interviews
- A proven track record of growing a social media following
- Experience working in growth and marketing for a startup
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you're suitable for the role. You'll then need to do a task.